Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sweet Jimmy

The other day I received new pictures and an update of sweet Jimmy.... ♥



"Jimmy" desires to be loved and paid attention to by others. While I talked with his foster mom he hugged my back, touched my hair or patted my head from time to time. He became cheerful and clapped his hands when I turned my head to him. When I went back to the conversation he patted me again. He is such a special little boy. If only he could find an adoptive family full of love.


He needs a family SOO BAD!! Very, very soon he will become unadoptable!! Please spread the word about him - there are more pictures and info in this post.

He's the man, and he needs you to come save him!

--------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I love to hear from my readers!